The Glass Guru has posted a second consecutive record revenue month in spite of the prevailing market concerns stemming from the Coronavirus pandemic. The organization recently congratulated another 18 of it’s franchise locations for posting their top revenue numbers in the history of their respective franchise locations during July.
Cumulatively this helped us achieve another new monthly organizational sales record as well! This is great news for the brand and for all locations including those stores not on this list, who also contributed to our record setting month. The team at Headquarters couldn’t be prouder of the way our owners and staff are managing the unique conditions and workload during this busy Summer.”
Dan Frey | President & Founder – The Glass Guru Franchise Systems, Inc.
The the following Glass Guru franchise locations hit new revenue milestones in July 2020:
- Robert Medrano & Julio Medrano – Columbia, MD
- Ashton Turnbaugh – Melbourne, FL
- Eric Van Buehling – Indy South, IN
- Ted Halladay & Aaron Halladay – Frisco, TX
- Don Dawson – Redmond, WA
- Brian Van Wageningen
- Vito Lessa – Folsom, CA
- Laurel Mayo – Carlsbad, CA
- Ranae Williams & John Hutchins – Brentwood, CA
- Manuel & Isabel Landa – Spring, TX
- Jay Lund – Temecula, CA
- Lisa & John Chambers – Mason, OH
- Joe Miller – Grand Junction
- Kyle Hansen, Southlake, TX
- Clay & Wendy Teeter
- Scott Tatum – Chattanooga, TN
- Gary & LeAnn Kirkindoll – Tyler, TX
- Mike Kirkindoll – Longview, TX
The leadership team at The Glass Guru is cautiously optimistic that the pent-up demand for home services is being generated with work-from-home and school-from-home being commonplace. The transitional resilience the organization has demonstrated in tough economic times is coming to the forefront in these difficult times. The team believes the outlook is positive, and there is a high-degree of confidence among the franchise leadership team that the company’s momentum is sustainable.