Everyone is still feeling a boost of enthusiasm and confidence here at The Glass Guru following last month’s franchise conference held at the Westgate Hotel & Resort in Las Vegas, NV. Approximately 75 franchise owners and team members joined the brand’s corporate team to help make this a very successful and memorable event. The two-day event had attendees leaving feeling energized and optimistic when many others in the business world are feeling concerned and hesitant amidst uncertain economic times. Convention attendees show optimism because of the successes of their peers and the fact that success came on the back of the very franchise model that the organization has developed. The Glass Guru brand would like to congratulate each and every franchise owner recognized at the event, along with their teams:
Congratulations to Our Award Winners
- BIG Award – Curtis & Brandy Dockett – The Glass Guru of Olathe, KS Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who raised their hand(s) and asked to be held accountable with a focus on fixing a pain point and moving their business forward.
- Growth & Development Award – Chris Chambers & Jon Connor – The Glass Guru of Memphis, TN Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who are exceptional examples of those following the new 4.0 roadmap and scaling accordingly from start-up.
- Growth & Development Award – Chris Samples – The Glass Guru of S. Cincinnati, OH Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who are exceptional examples of those following the new 4.0 roadmap and scaling accordingly from start-up.
- Growth & Development Award – James Child – The Glass Guru of Colorado Springs, CO Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who are exceptional examples of those following the new 4.0 roadmap and scaling accordingly from start-up. In this case, across two locations acquired from previous ownership, and as a multi-unit owner!
- Marketing Award – Brian Van Wageningen – The Glass Guru of Sheboygan, WI Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who consistently drives local brand awareness with a proactive marketing plan, while maintaining a balanced and diversified approach.
- Operations Award – Dan, Rachel & Tristan Cook – The Glass Guru of Duluth. MN Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who provide excellent service fulfillment and create raving fans, with strong efficient store operations, and very few complaints.
- Owner Independence Award – Josh Rice – The Glass Guru of Glenwood Springs, CO Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who efficiently followed the model to build the infrastructure for profitable growth along the 4.0 roadmap. In this case, after purchasing an existing business and adding and deleting staff immediately to get to Phase II.
- Leadership Award – Erik Hilger – The Glass Guru of Charleston, SC Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who has demonstrated themselves as a reliable brand ambassador and source for other franchise owners to learn from with confidence.
- Model Store Award – Michael Kugler – The Glass Guru of Austin North & Austin South, TX Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who consistently demonstrates service excellence across all roles and all touchpoints while fully driving the 4.0 Owner Independence Model.
- Brand Champion Award – Manuel Landa – The Glass Guru of Spring, TX Awarded to the Franchise Owner(s) who promotes the brand as a whole, not just inside their own territory, but also shares the opportunity with others and refers franchise candidates.
“Now more than ever, we need to stick together. Because there is strength in numbers, especially when we’re all moving in the same direction!”
More than ever before, The Glass Guru franchise owners and their teams are united in embracing a culture of Service Excellence geared to exceed our customer’s expectations at every touchpoint. Pairing business professionals with a cutting-edge, proven model and a winning team culture is what will allow us to continue our rapid rise in the industry. 2022 will go down as another record year for The Glass Guru organization with most of our stores seeing continued monthly growth and annualized results. Consumer demand is expected to remain strong in our space, just as it did for us during the Great Recession and the global pandemic. We have a robust inventory of great territories available, and there is likely a territory available near you in your local market. Are you ready to join up with America’s Favorite Neighborhood Glass Shop? Contact us today to get our latest franchise information.